The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a sequence of numbers from 1 to 4. For the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, a unique cross-linking technology is used, which is ensured by single-phase structures and even HA. The stable and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, thus minimizing the risk of injury and ensuring a natural effect.
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depth, lip augmentation, facial rejuvenation and volumization. It is distinguished by high quality and purity, which is achieved thanks to the unique technology of long-term dialysis of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium 2 is used to correct medium wrinkles and lip augmentation. The filler has an average HA cross-linking rate of 2 by 4 and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis. High purity minimizes inflammation after injection.
Chaeum Premium 2 strengths:
- Low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU / ml) minimizes inflammation after injection (redness, swelling, pain and burning sensation)
- The regular and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the product in the subcutaneous layers during injection.
- The series includes products whose HA degree of cross-linking varies depending on the area of application.
- Prioritizes your safety by using low doses of BDDE (<0.5ppm) and protein (<0.05) to reduce the risk of allergic reactions
Chaeum Premium 2 range:
- Forehead and forehead wrinkles
- Periorbital wrinkles
- Perimeter lines
- Lips contouring
- Lip augmentation
- Facial rejuvenation
- Corrects medium-depth wrinkles
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg per ml
- Lidocaine 3 mg per ml
Product information Chaeum Premium 2
- 1 syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 27G x 4 needles
- Injection depth: middle layers of the dermis
- Storage: room temperature
- Shelf life: 24 months from the production date