AESSOA Deep Lidocaine ,1ml
- Aessoa Deep with lidocaine is a thick and long-lasting gel, used to correct deep wrinkles or face volumetry.
AESSOA is an exclusive collection of hyaluronic acid fillers that meets all the requirements you would expect from this type of product.
The manufacturer of AESSOA fillers is the Korean company AEZIAN co., Ltd. established in 2013. All AESSOA products comply with European quality standards; have all the necessary certificates, including the European CE certificate - European Union Directive 93/42 / EEC.
AESSOA fillers are based on high concentrations of monophasic, cross-linked hyaluronic acids. All Aessoa products are developed with a specific treatment goal in mind. This gives you a more precise aesthetic and anti-aging tool for treating everything from superficial and deep wrinkles to restoring and improving skin quality. The Aessoa fillers line includes: Aessoa Deep, Aessoa Shine, Aessoa Global, Aessoa Ultra. All of them contain lidocaine, which minimizes pain and discomfort during the procedure.
AESSOA Deep filler with lidocaine is intended for the reduction of deep wrinkles and volumetry, as well as for modeling the lips. A soft, homogeneous type of gel facilitates shaping, thanks to which we obtain a more natural effect. It is a product of non-animal origin. High viscoelasticity allows you to maintain an ideal volume for a long time of 12-18 months.
- reduction of deep wrinkles,
- lip modeling
- nasolabial folds,
- transverse forehead wrinkles
- puppet lines,
- nose correction,
- chin modeling
- lip augmentation
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg / ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%,
- particle size: 100 ~ 200pa s.
Way of giving:
- The middle layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-retrograde.
The package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 27Gx12mm.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.