AESSOA Global with lidocaine 1x1ml
- AESSOA Global is intended for the reduction of moderate and superficial wrinkles, correction of crow's feet and lip augmentation.
AESSOA is an exclusive collection of hyaluronic acid fillers that meets all the requirements you would expect from this type of product.
The manufacturer of AESSOA fillers is the Korean company AEZIAN co., Ltd. established in 2013. All AESSOA products comply with European quality standards; have all the necessary certificates, including the European CE certificate - European Union Directive 93/42 / EEC.
AESSOA fillers are based on high concentrations of monophasic, cross-linked hyaluronic acids. All Aessoa products are developed with a specific treatment goal in mind. This gives you a more precise aesthetic and anti-aging tool for treating everything from superficial and deep wrinkles to restoring and improving skin quality. The Aessoa fillers line includes: Aessoa Deep, Aessoa Shine, Aessoa Global, Aessoa Ultra. All of them contain lidocaine, which minimizes pain and discomfort during the procedure.
Aessoa GLOBAL filler is designed to reduce moderate and superficial wrinkles, correct crow's feet and enlarge lips. A soft, homogeneous type of gel facilitates shaping, thanks to which we obtain a more natural effect. Product of non-animal origin. High viscoelasticity allows the ideal volume to be maintained for a long time from 12 to 18 months.
- reduction of moderate and superficial wrinkles,
- correction of "crow's feet",
- lip augmentation, contour correction,
- around the eye
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg / ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%,
- particle size: 100 ~ 200pa s.
- The middle layer of the dermis.
- Needle size recommended: 30Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-retrograde.
The package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 30Gx12mm.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.