Chaeum Premium 4- 2x 1,1 ml
- Chaeum Premium 4 is a hyaluronic acid used to correct the contours of the face and increase its volume. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a sequence of numbers from 1 to 4. For the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, a unique cross-linking technology is used, which is ensured by single-phase structures and even HA. The stable and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, thus minimizing the risk of injury and ensuring a natural effect. The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depth, lip augmentation, facial rejuvenation and volumization. It is distinguished by high quality and purity, which is achieved thanks to the unique technology of long-term dialysis of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium 4 is used to correct the contours of the face and increase its volume. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
Chaeum Premium 4's strengths:
- High stage of purification of hyaluronic acid
- The minimum viscosity facilitates trouble-free injection
- Cross-linked fibers provide a long-lasting effect
- Perfect for thin skin and sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless treatments
Chaeum Premium 4 range:
- Contouring and modeling of the face
- Increasing the volume of the chin, cheeks, cheekbones, temples and forehead
- chin correction
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg per ml
- Lidocaine 3 mg per ml
Chaeum Premium 4
- Two syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 23G x 4 needles
- Injection depth: deep subcutaneous layer
- Storage: room temperature
- Shelf life: 24 months from the production date
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.