DermaSculpt Mikrokaniula 1szt
- It is a revolutionary and innovative needle used to perform treatments with the use of fillers.
Developed in France, the Microcannula is a revolutionary and innovative needle for treatments using fillers.
Doctors performing the procedure, using the Scaling-u- technique, place the DermaSculpt microcannula inside the skin tissues painlessly and without causing any bruises (hematomas) that may occur when using conventional needles. This revolutionary method of performing procedures does not require the use of injection anesthesia, which causes less discomfort for patients undergoing the procedure.
The DermaSculpt microcannula can be used to inject fillers such as:
- hyaluronic acid,
- poly-L-lactic acid,
- CAHA, etc.
Benefits of using the DermaSculpt Microcannula
- Minimizing the possibility of bruising.
- The procedure is practically painless
- One puncture site to fill a larger area
- It immediately accelerates the production of collagen