Filorga ART Filler Fine Lines is a viscoelastic gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, absorbed gradually over time, colorless, transparent, sterile, non-pyrogenic and physiological.
The filler causes a smaller degree of cross-linking of fine surface wrinkles. Contains 0.3% weight of lidocaine hydrochloride, with anesthetic properties, which allows to alleviate the patient's pain during the procedure.
Art Filler Fine Lines preparations can be applied to various parts of the face, body and hands.
It enables the elimination of all symptoms of aging skin and anti-aging prophylaxis.
- Injection into the upper layer of the dermis
- Reduction of fine and superficial wrinkles
- Correction of small cavities and scars
- Giving volume
- Hand skin revitalization
- Hydration of the skin
- 20mg / ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 3 mg / ml lidocaine hydrochloride
The package contains
- 1 ml pre-filled syringes
- 2 needles x 30G 1/2