H-DNA 0,5% (PDRN) 2 ml
- H-DNA 0.5% (PDRN) 2 ml is intended for the reconstruction of skin with fine-grained aging.
H-DNA 0.5% PDRN is a biorevitalizant based on polynucleotides and hyaluronic acid.
Н-DNA - gel for intradermal administration with the concentration of PDRN - 5 mg / ml and HA 15 mg / ml, MM - 1500 kDa. It is intended for the reconstruction of the skin with fine-grained type of aging, in order to prevent the first signs of aging as well as changes in the course of photoaging and chronaging, with frequent diets, after antibiotic and harmonic replacement therapy, after pregnancy and lactation. It strengthens the skin matrix, restores the supporting function and maintains the resistance of the tissues. These indicators allow the product to be used for various types of aging, including deformation, after ablative cosmetic procedures, to quickly restore and replenish the functions of cells and structures of skin layers.
- Mature skin
- Correction of clear age-related changes, deep wrinkles of various origins,
- stretch marks, scars, conducting an intensive course of biorevitalization.
The preparation is highly effective in increasing the ability of skin cells to regenerate and heal damaged skin, thanks to which the skin is intensely moisturized, which restores vitality and elasticity.
- stimulates repair processes
- accelerates the reconstruction of the epithelium and skin scarring,
- ensures the rapid and harmonious formation of granulation tissue around the wound
- increases the metabolic activity of cells
- stimulates angiogenesis
- enhances the moisturizing effect of hyaluronic acid
- lowers the level of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- autoimmune diseases;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- infectious diseases, diabetes;
- relapse of chronic diseases;
- skin rashes
- Sodium hyaluronate - 15 mg / ml.
- Sodium polynucleotide - 5 mg / ml.
- Phosphate buffered saline, ph7 - qs
1 syringe × 2 ml in pack
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.