Kiara Reju introduces a series of skin boosters from the Korean company BioPlus Co., Ltd. Unlike most PDRN-only biorevitalization boosters, Kiara Reju also contains HA that provides more hydration to the skin and thus enhances the rejuvenation effect.Kiara Reju is a series of skin enhancers based on polydesoxyribonucleotide (PDRN), hyaluronic acid (HA) and niacinamide. PDRN is a powerful anti-aging agent that triggers tissue regeneration processes, while HA is a key molecule involved in skin hydration. With age, the content of hyaluronic acid in our skin gradually decreases. Kiara Reju moisturizes the skin, improves its elasticity and makes it look brighter and shiny. The presence of niacinamide in the composition reduces inflammation after the procedure.
Kiara Reju's strengths:
- improved elasticity, color and texture of the skin
- prolonged skin moisturizing effect
- stimulates the regeneration of all layers of the skin
- restoration of the epidermal barrier
- activates skin microcirculation
The scope of Kiara Reju:
- treatment of early signs of aging (fine and superficial wrinkles)
- repair of damaged skin (as a result of exposure to UV radiation and excessive cosmetic care)
- improvement of the texture and color of the skin
- smoothing acne scars and other skin defects
- reduction of undesirable pigmentation of the skin
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg / ml, PDRN 5 mg / ml, Niacinamide 1 mg / ml
the package contains: 3 syringes × 2.2 ml in pack