LEFILLEO Shape with lidocaine 1,1 ml
- LEFILLEO Shape lidocaine 1,1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
LEFILLEO is a safe line of fillers from a well-known Korean brand. Their main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, which has a high ability to bind with N-acetylglucosamine and glucuronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is harmless to the human body and has no side effects, it has excellent moisturizing properties. The Lefilleo filler line consists of three products: Lefilleo Shape, Lefilleo Fine and Lefilleo Deep.
Features of LEFILLEO fillers:
The gel particles are filtered using Grinding Irregular (GI) technology, resulting in a precise, smooth and stable injection.
LEFILLEO fillers have been developed based on the best research of leading experts. These are high-quality products, confirmed by the quality assurance system using the most modern research equipment.
LEFILLEO uses its own technology of hyaluronic acid moisture regulator (HMAC) in the cross-linking process, which ensures long-lasting effects of the treatments.
High level of security:
LEFILLEO are made of the best hyaluronic acid (made in Japan / Shiseido, Ltd). LEFILLEO products ensure safety by eliminating harmful substances such as BDDE, endotoxins, heavy metals and microbial contamination.
LEFILLEO products contain lidocaine - 0.3%. This makes the injection procedure painless and comfortable for the patient.
LEFILLEO SHAPE 1,1ml
- High viscoelasticity.
- It is used to fill in deep wrinkles and skin folds, as well as for contouring the face.
- It is possible to model the cheeks, cheekbones, chin, rhinoplasty, etc.
- It is introduced deep into the subcutaneous tissue.
- The duration of the effect after the procedure is 12-18 months.