md:Tranex Retipeel – peeling for discolorations (5 treatments)
- Tranex Retipeel – a modern peel that combats the signs of hyperpigmentation and photoaging of the skin
A unique formula combining tranexamic acid and retinol with the most effective ingredients supporting the fight against skin aging and depigmentation (retinyl propionate + ascorbyl glucoside + nicotinamide + citric acid + tartaric acid + chamomile extract + willowherb extract + Bacillus Ferment enzyme) to combat hyperpigmentation and effective treatment of symptoms of skin aging, acne scars and stretch marks. This multifunctional peel activates cellular mechanisms for skin regeneration and rejuvenation, significantly reducing wrinkles, improving skin structure and brightening its color.
- problematic skin with discoloration
- enlarged pores
- acne scars
- stretch marks
- aging skin
Effects of use:
- Fights the signs of skin aging by repairing existing damage
- Stimulates skin renewal processes. Soothes, brightens and evens out the skin tone
- Removes discolorations and stains caused by the sun
- Improves the structure and appearance of the skin
- Removes fine wrinkles and reduces enlarged pores
- It counteracts the loss of skin vitality, providing a healthy and youthful glow
- Fights against oily skin problems and acne
- Activates the processes of destroying free radicals that make the skin look older
- Improves skin hydration and firms it
- Reduces the visibility of stretch marks
md: Tranex Retipeel ampoule:
- Ascorbyl Glucoside - an ingredient with color-evening, discoloration-reducing, antioxidant and anti-aging properties,
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - a strongly moisturizing and antioxidant ingredient,
- Tartaric acid - an ingredient with astringent, antiseptic and prebiotic properties, soothes inflammation and irritation, brightens the skin, reduces discoloration, cleanses the skin, narrows pores,
- Citric acid - an ingredient with strong chelating and antioxidant properties,
- Tranexamic acid - an acid that reduces redness, regulates skin tone, restores proper skin condition, soothes irritations; intensely moisturizing effect, reducing wrinkles, and clearly improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin,
- Willow herb extract (Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract) - an ingredient with antibacterial, antioxidant and seboregulatory properties,
- Chamomile extract - with anti-inflammatory, soothing and stimulating the regeneration of the epidermis,
md: Tranex Mask:
- Bacillus Ferment - an ingredient with an exfoliating effect, strengthens the outer layer of the epidermis, creating a natural protective coat, keeps the skin moisturized and nourished,
- Glycerin - moisturizing and skin regenerating properties.
How to use:
- Thoroughly cleanse and degrease the facial skin.
- Apply md:Tranex Retipeel to the face and massage gently until completely absorbed. Leave for about 5 minutes. Do not wash off.
- Apply a thin, even layer of the md:Tranex mask to the face and leave for 8-10 hours.
- After the specified time, wash off the preparation with plenty of water.
- After the treatment, remember to regularly moisturize the skin and use creams with filters.
Tranex Retipeel is performed once a month in a series of up to 5 treatments, for more demanding skin the treatment can be performed every 2 weeks - the number of treatments depends on the individual needs of the client and adjusted by the cosmetologist. It causes exfoliation of the epidermis
1 package contains:
- 5 ampoules x 2 ml
- 5 sachets x 3 g
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.