MONALISA is a recognized brand and skin care solution based on hyaluronic acid, designed to restore the natural and rejuvenated appearance of skin that has lost its natural collagen as a result of the natural aging process.
The manufacturer of Monalisa adheres to all international quality standards and rules to ensure that the use of Monalisa products is safe and guarantees customer satisfaction. CE Reqistered certification makes it one of the most trusted fillers in the beauty and aesthetic industry.
Strengths of MONALISA fillers:
- Maximum volume effect and perfect plasticity - homogeneous molecules of hyaluronic acid ensure exceptional viscoelasticity and long metabolization time
- Safe and complication-free preparation - the risk of an allergic reaction, swelling and other undesirable side effects of the treatment has been minimized by significantly reducing the BDDE cross-linking factor to a subliminal level, where it is undetectable. The maximum skin tolerance is ensured by non-animal acid that does not require skin tests
- Ultra-high viscoplasticity with optimal preparation density - the use of Hy-BRID technology allows to achieve the ideal acid plasticity for greater volume and durability compared to competing acids
- Highly concentrated, pure hyaluronic acid - high quality and safety results from the use of only pure hyaluronic acid with very long and strong cross-linking chains, which optimizes and extends the effects of the treatment
- Comfort of use and smooth injection - ergonomically designed syringe handle allows even pressure distribution during injection to ensure accurate and smooth administration of the preparation.
- Global quality control - the highest quality and safety of MONALISA are confirmed by international quality regulations, including KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
Monalisa Soft Lidocaine is a lip filler, but it can also be used to restore skin volume and hide fine lines. The main problems that can be solved with this HA filler are the brow lines and the removal of crow's feet. The filler is made of purified hyaluronic acid with a cross-linked structure, it does not flow or shift when injected. Its great viscoelasticity ensures a natural look even in areas with higher levels of muscle contraction and high tissue movement.
Application areas of Monalisa Soft:
- lip augmentation and modeling
- Crow's feet
- slight wrinkles
Monalisa Soft Lidocaine:
- Concentration: 24 mg / ml
- Lidocaine concentration: 0.3%
- Particle size: 200 ㎛
- Syringe volume: 1.0 ml
- Needle size: 30 GTW (2 pcs)