Monalisa Ultra lidocaine 1 ml
- Monalisa Ultra lidocaine 1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
MONALISA is a recognized brand and skin care solution based on hyaluronic acid, designed to restore the natural and rejuvenated appearance of skin that has lost its natural collagen as a result of the natural aging process.
The manufacturer of Monalisa adheres to all international quality standards and rules to ensure that the use of Monalisa products is safe and guarantees customer satisfaction. CE Reqistered certification makes it one of the most trusted fillers in the beauty and aesthetic industry.
Strengths of MONALISA fillers:
- Maximum volume effect and perfect plasticity - homogeneous molecules of hyaluronic acid ensure exceptional viscoelasticity and long metabolization time
- Safe and complication-free preparation - the risk of an allergic reaction, swelling and other undesirable side effects of the treatment has been minimized by significantly reducing the BDDE cross-linking factor to a subliminal level, where it is undetectable. The maximum skin tolerance is ensured by non-animal acid that does not require skin tests
- Ultra-high viscoplasticity with optimal preparation density - the use of Hy-BRID technology allows to achieve the ideal acid plasticity for greater volume and durability compared to competing acids
- Highly concentrated, pure hyaluronic acid - high quality and safety results from the use of only pure hyaluronic acid with very long and strong cross-linking chains, which optimizes and extends the effects of the treatment
- Comfort of use and smooth injection - ergonomically designed syringe handle allows even pressure distribution during injection to ensure accurate and smooth administration of the preparation.
- Global quality control - the highest quality and safety of MONALISA are confirmed by international quality regulations, including KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
Monalisa Ultra Lidocaine is a dermal filler intended mainly for modeling facial features. It is a powerful 900 µm HA filler that has the necessary "hardness" and stability to enlarge areas such as the chin, cheekbones and jawline. The shelf life of the preparation is about six months.
This product can also be a good solution for filling deep skin folds in the nasolabial area, hiding sharp wrinkles around the forehead and forehead, and for removing deep wrinkles and skin pits.
Application areas of Monalisa Ultra:
- Jaw lines
Monalisa Ultra Lidocaine:
- concentration: 24 mg / ml
- lidocaine: 0.3%
- Package contents: 1 x 1.0 ml pre-filled syringe
- needle (s): 25G, 27GTW
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.