Neauvia Rheology 1ml
- Neauvia Rheology is an injectable hyaluronic acid that corrects the first signs of aging such as fine lines and superficial wrinkles, especially in young skin.
Rheology, a product from the Neauvia line, is used to correct the first signs of aging: fine lines and superficial wrinkles, especially on young skin.
The preparation also works well in the processes of hand rejuvenation and correction of vertical wrinkles around the mouth.
- Natural correction of superficial and moderate wrinkles
- Collagen production stimulation
- Visible improvement in skin quality
- Exceptional safety thanks to the use of PEG and HA extraction from Bacillus subtilis
- Hyaluronic acid 22 mg / ml (PEG polymer is used for cross-linking)
- Amino acids - glycine and L-proline - are the main components for the production of collagen.
- Tear valley, fine wrinkles, lip augmentation
- Removal of acne scars, hand rejuvenation
The package contains:
- 1 x 1 ml pre-filled syringe
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.