Nucleofill Medium (1x1,5ml)
- Nucleofill is a biostimulator for deep renewal and bioreconstruction of the skin with a three-way mechanism of action.
Nucleofill is an innovative preparation designed for deep biostimulation and skin renewal, based on natural polynucleotides. Nucleofill is available in two concentrations: Medium - 2% and Strong - 2.5%. The concentration of the product should be selected individually for the patient. Easy to administer, it provides long-term bio-reconstruction effects. Hypoallergenic
The mechanism of action of the preparation is three-way:
- Biostimulation - it consists in stimulating receptors on fibroblasts, which leads to increased production of type I collagen and elastin. The effect is a strong lifting and revitalizing effect.
- Antioxidant effect - the preparation helps to bind free radicals, fighting oxidative stress.
- Hydration - deep tissue hydration and prolonged iso-osmotic hydration of the extracellular matrix.
- hypoxic, dehydrated skin
- skin exposed to oxidative stress
- loss of firmness
- anti-aging prophylaxis
- stretch marks
The treatment can be performed regardless of age and skin type. The product is completely natural and safe. It does not contain any substances with sensitizing potential. It comes in the form of a transparent gel.
Duration of the effect:
depending on the individual predisposition of the patient, from several to several dozen months.
- Gel with 2% polynucleotides,
- pH between 6.8-7.2,
- viscosity 28-43 PA * S.
- Needle size: 30G x 13mm,
- Injection: deep-intradermally and into the deep layers of the skin,
- Quantity: from 1 - 6 syringes maximum,
- Technique: 5 Points, Linear, Multi-injection,
- Series: 4 treatments every 2-4 weeks.
- 1 x 1.5 ml pre-filled syringe,
- needles 30G x 13 mm 2 pcs.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.