RAINBOW THREAD 6D COG 18G100 U (1 x 20 pcs.)
- RAINBOW THREAD 6D 18G100 U is an improved PDO lifting thread, ideal for use to achieve maximum lifting effects. Lifting with 6D COG threads is an effective cosmetic technique that lifts and tightens sagging skin tissue and redefines the facial contour.
RAINBOW THREAD 6D 18G100 U is an improved PDO lifting thread designed for maximum lifting effect. The 6D COG thread was developed with 6-dimensional rods that are placed every 60° in 9 different directions to immobilize the tissue and obtain strong tension and long-lasting lifting. Lifting with 6D COG threads is an effective cosmetic technique that lifts and tightens sagging skin tissue and redefines the facial contour. These threads are very strong and have high tensile strength, which allows them to pull the tissue in the desired direction. The blunt, atraumatic cannula significantly minimizes the formation of hematomas and swelling during the procedure. Orion Life Science's Rainbow PDO Thread application is minimally invasive and requires minimal downtime, making it the preferred choice for those seeking natural skin rejuvenation. The effects of tightening the sagging skin tissue are immediate and their duration depends on the patient's age at the time of the procedure, the quality of the skin, the degree of skin sagging and the number of threads used. The threads are biodegradable and completely dissolve in the body within 1 to 2 years.
PDO threads can be used alone or in combination with other treatments such as fillers, PRP or chemical peels.
- sagging and laxity of the skin on various parts of the face
- non-surgical and maximum skin lifting
- tightening of flabby skin tissue
- redefinition of the facial contour
- immediate and long-lasting results
Area of application:
- polydioxane (PDO) - a synthetic fiber used for lifting treatments, used to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
- 1 bag x 20 pieces
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.