Regenovue introduces a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid-based fillers from the South Korean company NeoGenesis Co., Ltd. Regenovue products are characterized by an exceptional HA cross-linking factor (100%) and one of the lowest levels of BDDE on the dermal fillers market. The series includes four products: Regenovue Deep Plus, Regenovue Fine Plus, Regenovue Sub-Q Plus, which differ in scope, composition and injection depth. We also have Regenovue Aquashine Plus mesotherapy product.
Regenovue is a skin filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) with a 100% cross-linked structure. Regenovue fillers are known for their high quality and low concentration of bacterial endotoxin. High elasticity and viscosity values ensure even distribution of the filler during injection and reduce the risk of gel agglomeration. The finely dispersed structure of the gel ensures even injection, making the treatment as painless and comfortable as possible.
- high-quality biodegradable hyaluronic acid
- minimized risk of lumps due to the high degree of HA cross-linking
- long-lasting aesthetic effect due to the high viscosity and flexibility of the filler
- painless and painless injection thanks to the finely divided gel structure
- the dense single-phase structure of the gel ensures its even distribution
- low endotoxin concentration (<0.0015 IU / mg)
Regenovue Sub-Q Plus is perfect for the correction of deep and strong wrinkles and for face volumetry. The filler is injected into the lower subcutaneous layer of the dermis.
Regenovue Sub-Q Plus range:
- reduction of deep wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles, chin modeling)
- lip augmentation
- face volumetics (around the temples, chin and cheekbones)
- Improvement of the ridge / bridge of the nose
- treatment of acne scars
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 24 mg / ml, lidocaine 0.3%
the package contains:
- 1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack
- Needle size: 27G