Sardenya Fine lidocaine 1,1 ml
- Sardenya Fine 1.1 ml Hyaluronic Acid, dermal filler
Sardenya Fine lidocaine 1.1 ml
There are many products based on hyaluronic acid on the market, intended for various types of treatments improving the condition of the skin, especially on the face. The Sardenya series products are distinguished by an innovative formula.
What is Sardenya Fine lidocaine?
Sardenya Fine lidocaine is a Korean product from the Sardenya series. He is certified by the European Medicines (EDQM). Its formula is based on highly pure, cross-linked BDDE hyaluronic acid. It contains smaller acid particles, so it can be used on sensitive skin. The filler was created in the HoPE (Homogene Process and Equilibration) technology ensuring even cross-linking, based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. The product contains 0.3% lidocaine, which acts as an anesthetic, which makes the procedures with Sardenya Fine almost painless.
- Treatments for smoothing fine wrinkles, especially on the forehead and around the eyes,
- deeply moisturizing treatments,
- revitalizing treatments for tired skin with the first signs of aging,
- can be used for sensitive skin.
The effects of using Sardenya Fine
- increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which helps maintain skin elasticity and proper tension,
- improvement of skin condition,
- reduction of superficial wrinkles,
- the skin takes on a fresh, radiant appearance,
- long-lasting effect - lasting from 8 to 12 months.
- All Sardenya products should be applied by people with appropriate qualifications in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.