Starfil Deep Plus lidocaine 1,1 ml
- Starfil Deep Plus lidocaine 1.1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
Starfill fillers are made using "Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process" (ZEEP) technology, which guarantees minimized levels of endotoxins and residual BDDE. Starfill products are characterized by a high degree of HA cross-linking, outstanding viscoelasticity and cohesion parameters. The low level of toxins and cross-linking agents ensures high safety of use of the product, while minimizing the risk of post-injection swelling, allergic reactions and other side effects. The uniform size of the gel particles contributes to an even distribution of the product during injection and a better aesthetic effect. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the treatment practically painless.
- the series includes products that differ in the size of the gel particles and the rate of HA cross-linking, depending on the scope of application
- endotoxin levels are below 0.1 EU / ml
- no residue of BDDE
- even distribution of the gel during injection thanks to the uniform particle size
- high viscoelasticity and cohesiveness result in a longer duration of the aesthetic effect
- confirmed effectiveness, as evidenced by the results of the evaluation of the improvement of the condition of wrinkles in the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) in the 8, 16 and 24 weeks after the injection procedure
- StarFill Deep Plus Lidocaine is used to correct moderately clear and deep lines and wrinkles on the face. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Application areas of StarFill Deep Plus Lidokaine:
- nasolabial folds
- "worry" lines on the forehead and glabellar lines
- chin folds
- perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker's lines, mouth wrinkles)
- contouring and lip augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 9 to 15 months.
StarFill Deep Plus Lidocaine:
- Product composition: cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg / ml, lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg / ml, PBS
- package contents: 1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 2 needles 27G
- Producer: JETEMA Co., Ltd., South Korea
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine