Starfil Plus lidocaine 1 ml
- Starfil Plus 1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
Starfill fillers are made using "Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process" (ZEEP) technology, which guarantees minimized levels of endotoxins and residual BDDE. Starfill products are characterized by a high degree of HA cross-linking, outstanding viscoelasticity and cohesion parameters. The low level of toxins and cross-linking agents ensures high safety of use of the product, while minimizing the risk of post-injection swelling, allergic reactions and other side effects. The uniform size of the gel particles contributes to an even distribution of the product during injection and a better aesthetic effect. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the treatment practically painless.
- the series includes products that differ in the size of the gel particles and the rate of HA cross-linking, depending on the scope of application
- endotoxin levels are below 0.1 EU / ml
- no residue of BDDE
- even distribution of the gel during injection thanks to the uniform particle size
- high viscoelasticity and cohesiveness result in a longer duration of the aesthetic effect
- confirmed effectiveness, as evidenced by the results of the evaluation of the improvement of the condition of wrinkles in the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) in the 8, 16 and 24 weeks after the injection procedure
StarFill Plus Lidocaine is used to smooth out fine superficial lines of the face and wrinkles. The filler is injected into the superficial and middle layers of the skin.
Areas of Application for StarFill Plus Lidocaine:
- lines of "worry" on the forehead
- periorbital area (crow's feet and lower eyelid wrinkles)
- perioral lines
- contouring and lip augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg / ml, lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg / ml, PBS
Package contents: 1 syringe × 1 ml, 2 needles of 27G size
Producer: JETEMA Co., Ltd., South Korea
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine