Cutegel CL- N Lidocaine 1 ml
- Cutegel CL- N Lidocaine 1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
CUTEGEL CL-N can be used for skin care on many different areas of the body. This product is a filler with hyaluronic acid, which, thanks to the two-phase gel formula, provides an exceptionally flexible, natural effect. This product is particularly suitable for the care of the lips, nasolabial folds, nose and chin. However, great results can also be achieved by using CUTEGEL CL-N in the cheek area. It is injected from the middle to the deep dermis and provides extremely reliable results due to the even distribution of hyaluronic acid molecules. The volume effect is due to the strong moisture-binding effect of hyaluronic acid. At the same time, this active ingredient stimulates the skin's natural regeneration and ensures a radiantly fresh complexion. CUTEGEL CL-N uses BDDE cross-linking agent, nucleic acids and pyrogenic agents. Completely safe,
Strengths of CUTEGEL CL-N:
- Ideal for eliminating deep wrinkles and folds ․ .
- Safely tested and approved by world-class institutes and polyclinics (including Guro University Hospital). Optimally viscoelastic and homogeneous
- Easy to apply and elastic in the tissue. Stable and durable
- It is highly resistant to biodegradation, as shown by tests (including hyaluronidase resistance test, WRS and GAIS measurements). .
Scope of application of CUTEGEL CL-N:
- Mainly treating shallow wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Cheek area
- chin area
- Restoration of facial volume
- The effects of one treatment last from 6 to 12 months. It depends on age, skin type, sports activity and technique used.
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20mg/ml
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg/ml
- Phosphate solution with pH 7 qs/g
- Particle size: 600um
The package contains:
- a sterile pre-filled syringe (1.0 ml)
- two 27G UTA needles
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.