Eyebella - stimulator for the eye and the Valley of Tears 1 x 2 ml
- Eyebella is a Korean tissue stimulator designed for needle mesotherapy treatments around the eyes.
Eyebella is a Korean tissue stimulator designed for needle mesotherapy treatments around the eyes.
Eyebella is a high -quality polinucleotide product (PN 1%) created especially for the eye area reducing small lines, wrinkles, signs of fatigue and shadows under the eyes.
The active substance is a polinucleotide (PN), obtained by the method of cleaning the DNA of fish from the salmony family
The main advantages of the product:
- skin rejuvenation: reduces fine wrinkles
- eliminates shadows under the eyes
- Restores the correct color and texture of the skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- The unique technology makes the treatment painless
The effects of using the Eyebella product:
- Revitalization of the eye area
- comprehensive skin whitening and rejuvenation,
- reconstruction of damaged skin,
- Creating a healthy skin barrier where moisture is stored in layers of the dermis,
- normalization of the work of sebaceous glands,
- regeneration of cell cells and tissues,
- anti -wrinkle effect
- Improving skin elasticity
How to use Eyebella:
- It is recommended to perform 2-3 applications to get an effect that persists for 8-12 months.
- The break time between the procedures is 3-4 weeks
To eliminate shadows under the eyes:
- Use a 30g 13mm needle or a multi/mesoneedle needle
- 6-10 pukntów under the eyes
- Inject the same amount (1 ml per 1 eye / 2 ml per session)
- Shadows under the eyes may require more product.
To rejuvenate the skin, add elasticity and improve the color and texture of the whole face:
- Use a 33G or multyedle needle
- Inject 2 ml on the whole face
The packaging includes: one 2ml ampoule-syringe
Product for use only by professionals.
By deciding to buy, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.