Filorga ART Filler Lips 2 x 1ml
- Filorga ART Filler Lips is a viscoelastic gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
Filorga ART Filler Lips is a viscoelastic gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
It is absorbed gradually over time, it is transparent, sterile, non-pyrogenic and physiological, containing 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride, with anesthetic properties, which allows the pain relief of the patient during the procedure.
Use: Injection into the middle layers of the skin or the mouth mucosa
- Reconstruction of the shape of the lips
- Increasing the volume and / or emphasizing the lip contours
- Correction of smoker's wrinkles and crow's feet
- Moisturizing the lips
- 25mg / ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 3 mg / ml lidocaine hydrochloride
The package contains
- 2 x 1ml pre-filled syringes
- 4 needles x 27G 1/2
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.