HyalDew Mid (1x1ml)
- HyalDew Mid (1x1ml) hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
HyalDew introduces a series of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers from the South Korean company BioPlus Co., Ltd. The production of HyalDew products uses a unique 3-stage HA cross-linking technology that allows you to regulate the HA binding rate and gel viscosity. As a result, the HyalDew series includes 4 products with different gel parameters for different needs: HyalDew All, HyalDew Mid, HyalDew Fine, HyalDew Shine.
HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers for long-lasting aesthetic results. The patented "Multi-stage Cross-Linking (MCL)" technology allows the HA crosslinking speed to be adjusted. The innovative 3-step processing technology produces ultrafine HA microgranules of three different sizes that are placed one inside the other. Such a complicated structure guarantees an extended duration of the effect compared to HA fillers obtained by standard cross-linking techniques.
• the series includes 4 products differing in HA crosslinking rate and particle size depending on the scope of application
• long operation time thanks to the unique HA structure
• the innovative 3-stage HA cross-linking technology creates a unique structure of HA microspheres
HyalDew Mid is perfect for the correction of moderate and deep facial wrinkles. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis. The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Scope of application of HyalDew Mid:
• correction of moderate and deep wrinkles (nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, brow wrinkles, mouth wrinkles, marionette wrinkles)
• correction and enlargement of the lips
- 1 syringe × 1.0 ml in pack
- Needle size: 27G 13mm
- Producer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
- Product composition: HA 20 mg / ml, lidocaine 0.3%
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.