Maeselle Shine Eyes Solution 1x5 ml
- The active ingredients contained in Shine Eyes Solution enable deep skin regeneration. They provide an almost immediate effect of moisturizing, smoothing, brightening and firming, comprehensively improving the appearance of the delicate skin around the ey
Maeselle is a unique brand created on the basis of many years of experience in the aesthetic medicine and cosmetology market. Rich compositions and active substances are selected so that they work as efficiently as possible, giving the best possible aesthetic results. The uniqueness of the brand lies in the provision of appropriate synergistic substances with high potential of action, which stimulates the skin to renew, reconstruct and revitalize.
Maeselle Shine Eyes Solution is a preparation intended for mesotherapy of the eye area with an immediate effect of moisturizing, smoothing, brightening and firming, comprehensively improving the appearance of the delicate skin around the eyes. Its action is based on multidirectional cell stimulation by providing a cocktail of unique active substances.
Shine Eyes Solution is based on a multifunctional complex of amino acids glycine and proline, which stimulates the natural growth of cells and activates repair processes in the skin. The addition of lipoic acid neutralizes free radicals and increases the effectiveness of glutathione, increasing its level in the cell. Supplementing this ingredient is crucial in the care of aging skin because it has many important functions. It reduces wrinkles, improves skin texture, increases its elasticity, thickens it, tightens it and illuminates it. Mannitol in synergy with hyaluronic acid protects the skin against water loss by optimizing the level of hydration.
- aging prevention,
- signs of aging and photoaging,
- dehydrated and poorly nourished skin,
- the skin turned gray, dull,
- thin skin,
- skin not very elastic and tight,
- Bruising around the eyes,
- dry skin after treatments and pharmacological treatment,
- skin of people working in air-conditioned rooms and in artificial lighting and / or at computer screens
- 2% Mannitol
- 1% Glutathione
- 1% Glycolic acid
- 0.5% Hyaluronic acid
- 0.5% Glycine
- 0.6% proline
- 0.5% Arginine
- 0.2% Lipoic acid
- 5 ml ampoule consumption for 1 treatment max 1.5 ml upper and lower eyelid + 1 ml side mimic lines
- Application: at least 4 treatments should be performed in series every 7-14 days
- Location: upper and lower eyelid, crow's feet
- Method of administration: subcutaneous
- Techniques of administration: bubble method
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.