Neauvia Stimulate 1ml
- Neauvia Stimulate filler - a combination of hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite
Neauvia Stimulate is a unique product. It is the only one that provides not only an excellent filling effect, but also long-lasting biostimulation.Stimulate is an excellent choice for patients suffering from a lack of tissue density and volume. The product immediately replenishes the tissue deficits, giving it the desired shape and volume, and gradually improves the quality of the skin.What's more, thanks to the stimulation of the neocolagenesis process, the preparation provides a more permanent aesthetic correction effect. Stimulate is made with the use of hyaluronic acid obtained from Bacillus subtilis. For cross-linking, a PEG polymer is used, which allows to obtain a network made in the IPN technology.Calcium hydroxyapatite used in Neauvia fillers is in the form of small particles (8 to 12 microns in size) evenly distributed within the hydrogel. This solution guarantees the stability of molecules that cannot migrate.
- A unique combination of filling and biostimulation processes
- Significant improvement in skin density
- Results confirmed by clinical trials
- Exceptional safety thanks to the use of PEG and HA extraction from Bacillus subtilis
- Slow biodegradation and long lasting results
- Hyaluronic acid 26 mg / ml (PEG polymer is used for cross-linking)
- 1% CaHA - Calcium Hydroxyapatite
- Amino acids - glycine and L-proline - are the main components for the production of collagen.
- Filling nasolabial folds, removing acne scars
- Face contour lifting, chin modeling
- Hand rejuvenation
The package contains
- 1 x 1 ml pre-filled syringe
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.