Neuramis Light lidocaine 1 ml
- Neuramis Light lidocaine 1 ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
NEURAMIS is the latest technology for the production of fillers with a high degree of purification of fermented non-animal hyaluronic acid. Manufactured with the unique Shape ™ technology by the biopharmaceutical corporation Medytox® (South Korea) Neuramis products are approved and recognized as safe by international drug regulators, such as the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and the US Food and Drug Administration.
Neuramis Light Lidocaine is a filler based on hyaluronic acid 20 mg / ml, intended for prolonged skin biorevitalization, correction of fine wrinkles, long-lasting renewal of skin hydrobalance and moisturizing the lips. The new generation Neiramis Light Lidocaine filler is safe and biocompatible with the tissues of the human body, therefore it does not cause allergies or irritations. The preparation is used to correct age-related skin changes, and with regular use, it allows you to restore the color and elasticity of the skin of the face and body.
Indications for the use of Neuramis Light Lidocaine
- Minor skin deformities, fine expression lines
- Lack of skin firmness
- Lack of skin elasticity
- Insufficient skin hydration
- Preparation of the patient for the chemical peeling treatment
- Supplementing the deficiencies of hyaluronic acid in atonic, dry skin of the face, neck and back of the hand
- Correction of superficial wrinkles (face, neck, cleavage)
- Bio-strengthening of the skin (face, neck, cleavage, hands)
- Correction of lip asymmetry and hydration of the red rim
The main advantages of Neuramis Light Lidocaine:
- Intensively moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin: The conditioner based on hyaluronic acid provides long-lasting hydration directly to the skin, improves its structure and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long-lasting results thanks to advanced technology: The unique SHAPE technology ensures the stability of hyaluronic acid and resistance to absorption and degradation.
- Formulated with lidocaine for less painful injections: 3% lidocaine helps to numb the injection site to make the procedure more comfortable.
- Stimulates results from the inside: administered via mesotherapy or micro-puncture to stimulate hydration from the inside.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine