Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 1.5ml
- Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine is hyaluronic acid, a dermal filler.
Radiesse (+) with Lidocaine 1.5ml is a unique filler, formulated on the basis of hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a gel carrier with a high water content. It is 100% biocompatible, which means that it is not necessary to perform allergy tests prior to the procedure. CaHA and its components - calcium and phosphorus, are naturally occurring components of human tissues.Thanks to the lidocaine content, treatments with this product are practically painless.
Thanks to a special gel carrier, the filling effect is immediate and visible right after the treatment. Over time (after about 4 months), the gel is absorbed by macrophages and disappears, and in its place is new collagen produced by fibroblasts. The production of new collagen takes place around calcium hydroxyapatite microparticles, which form a "scaffold" in the tissues and are a specific factor stimulating the production of collagen fibers. As a result, the skin naturally rejuvenates, becomes thicker and more elastic.
- improvement of face volumetry: cheeks, the area under the zygomatic bone
- correction of nasolabial folds
- chin correction and elimination of the chin furrow
- correction of the marionette lines
- lateral elevation of the eyebrow
- radiant lines around the mouth
- hand rejuvenation and regeneration
- treatment of acne scars
Durability of effects:
- The effects of the treatment last up to 18 months.
- 1 x 1.5ml