Replengen Fine lidocaine 1,1 ml
- Replengen Fine 1.1ml hyaluronic acid, dermal filler
Replengen Fine lidocaine
Over time, the skin loses its elasticity, which is visible, among others, in the form of wrinkles of various depths. In order to reduce the visibility of fine wrinkles and prevent the formation of new ones, it is worth reaching for Replengen Fine filler.
What is Replengen Fine lidocaine?
Replengen Fine is an innovative Korean filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid. Manufactured by Reanzen Co., Ltd., it is the second in a series of three Replagen fillers. It is intended for injection into the superficial dermis and, inter alia, for mesotherapy and biorevitalization treatments. It is produced using two specially developed technologies:
- Glenzen's GI (Grinding Irregular) is responsible for the homogeneous, appropriately absorbable gel structure,
- HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology is responsible for obtaining highly cross-linked HA.
Thanks to this, the filler decomposes more slowly after injection, which extends the duration of action and prolongs the effect of the treatment.
Thanks to the presence of lidocaine, Replengen Fine treatments are painless. The product is used to reduce wrinkles under the eyes and around the eyes (so-called crow's feet), reduce the visibility of wrinkles on the forehead and neck and to reduce wrinkles around the mouth. The preparation will also work well in revitalizing and moisturizing treatments.
The effects of using Replengen Fine
- the effect is visible immediately after the treatment,
- visible improvement in skin elasticity and deep hydration,
- delaying aging processes in the skin and significantly reducing their existing effects,
- long-lasting effect of the treatment - from 6 to 12 months
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.