Restylane Volyme 1ml
- Restylane Volyme has excellent skin-lifting properties, which gives the maximum lifting effect. Hyaluronic acid with lidocaine, volumetry
Restylane Volyme with Lidocaine (former product name: Emervel Deep) is a volumetric dermal filler composed of hyaluronic acid and a cross-linking agent called Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDDE). The Optimal Balance TM technology ensures the absence of animal ingredients and immunogenic substances. The hyaluronic acid in Restylane products is produced by bacterial fermentation. In the process of cross-linking, the resistance of hyaluronic acid is extended, it is degraded more slowly inside the body, giving long-lasting results of the treatment. Restylane Volyme with Lidocaine is an extremely high-quality cosmetic product, completely safe and biocompatible with a high skin acceptance rate. This volumetric gel filler has amazing lifting properties and is the best solution for strengthening and restoring lost face volume in areas such as the cheeks, chin or jawline, and for remodeling the facial structure.
Restylane Volyme - indications:
- Loss of facial volume,
- Recontouring facial features,
- Restoration of volume to the cheeks, chin and lower jaw,
- Total facial rejuvenation,
Duration of Effect:
- Treatment with Restylane Volyme gives immediate results.
- The effects last from 6 to 9 months and in some cases up to a year
Contents of the package:
- Hyaluronic acid (non-cross-linked) containing 0.3% lidocaine
- 1 x 1.0 ml syringe
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.