Revofil Aquashine PTX 2ml earlier BTX ,CE
- A gentle filler, Aquashine PTX ™ is a transparent gel contained in a glass syringe.
A gentle filler, Aquashine PTX (previously BTX) is a transparent gel contained in a glass syringe. The product is intended for single use only. Aquashine PTX is a sterile medical device, naturally absorbed in the skin, containing non-cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (15mg / ml 1.5% w / w) and a peptide complex (Dekapeptyd-29, Oligopeptyd-62, Oligopeptyd-34, Acetyl Dekapeptyd- 3, Oligopeptyd-24, Oligopeptyd-72, Oligopeptyd-51).
Sodium hyaluronate is not of animal origin and is a biocompatible material. The peptide complex consists of 7 types of peptides with short amino acid chains connected by peptide bonds. The peptide complex increases the moisturizing effect and delays the degradation of sodium hyaluronate.
1. Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, completely biodegradable at a concentration of 1.5%
2. Peptide complex:
- Acetyl Dekapeptyd-3,
Advantages of Revofil Aquashine PTX
- correction of medium and deep wrinkles, furrows, nasolabial folds,
- restoring the shape of the face (forehead wrinkles, wrinkles around the mouth, etc.)
- actively stimulates cell renewal and the tension of the soft tissues of the face
- stabilizes the activity of small skin muscles and smoothes the skin.
- Muscle relaxation in the skin
- Brightening and prevention of discoloration
- Anti-aging therapy and prevention of involutional changes (retrograde changes, atrophy) of the skin
- Acne scars and cavities on the skin
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.