Sosum presents a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid fillers based on the South Korean company JSBIO Co., Ltd. The series includes three products Sosum-H, Sosum-M, Sosum-S, which differ in the grain size of HA depending on the scope of use for the correction of fine, medium and deep wrinkles. Sosum fillers are characterized by an excellent HA cross-linking speed, zero BDDE level and high viscosity and elasticity parameters, which ensure a longer duration of the aesthetic effect. The Nasum also has a mesotherapy product.
Sosum H is a stabilized filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) with a high cross-linking rate. A special technology called "Low Temperature Stabilization Reaction (LTSR)" is used to produce Sosum fillers; ensures minimal distance between HA molecules, which means high density and finely packed molecular structure. The resulting HA is more resistant to degradation compared to other HA fillers, which means a longer duration of the aesthetic effect. Two-step cleaning removes BDDE residues, which minimizes the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects. The high flexibility and low injection force of the HA gel ensure even distribution of the filler during injection, thus reducing the risk of gel caking, swelling and bruising after the treatment.
Sosum H is ideal for filling deep wrinkles and lines on the face, as well as for contouring and volumetry of the face. The filler is injected deep into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
- no allergic reactions or other side effects thanks to the zero level of residual BDDE
- HA is not of animal origin
- proven safety (toxicity tests)
- high HA cross-linking speed and dense gel structure ensure even distribution of the gel in the skin layers and minimized the risk of lump formation
- the finely fragmented structure of the gel makes the treatment painless
- long-lasting aesthetic effect thanks to the high viscosity of the gel
- proven effectiveness (based on a survey in the 8th and 24th week after the injection procedure)
Sosum H range:
- nasolabial folds
- perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker's lines, mouth wrinkles)
- forehead wrinkles (worry lines, glabellar lines)
- chin wrinkles (mental wrinkles)
- face volumetry (forehead, chin and cheekbones area)
- contouring and lip augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg / ml
contents of the package
- 2 syringes × 1.0 ml in pack
- Needle size: 25G, 27G