SOSUM M 2 x 1 ml
- Sosum presents a series of cross-linked fillers based on hyaluronic acid.
SOSUM presents a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid fillers based on the South Korean company JSBIO Co., Ltd. The series includes three products Sosum-H, Sosum-M, Sosum-S, which differ in the grain size of HA depending on the scope of use for the correction of fine, medium and deep wrinkles. Sosum fillers are characterized by an excellent HA cross-linking speed, zero BDDE level and high viscosity and elasticity parameters, which ensure a longer duration of the aesthetic effect.
Sosum M is a stabilized filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) with a high cross-linking rate. The high density and fine molecular structure of the gel are achieved thanks to the "Low-Temperature Stabilization Reaction (LTSR)" technology.
Sosum M is perfect for the correction of medium wrinkles as well as lip filling. The filler is injected into the middle layer of the dermis.
What makes Sosum stand out:
- The Sosum series consists of 3 products that differ in the size of the HA gel grains depending on the scope of application no residual BDDE effectiveness confirmed by tests in the 8th and 24th week after the injection procedure
- high cross-linking coefficient ensures even gel distribution and no lump formation
- the high viscosity of the gel makes it resistant to degradation and thus ensures a long-lasting effect. The finely divided structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the gel during injection, which makes the treatment painless and reduces the risk of swelling and bruising after the procedure
Application of Sosum M:
- correction of medium wrinkles and folds (nasolabial furrow, forehead wrinkles, marionette lines)
- correcting the contours of the lips
- lip augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg / ml
The package contains: 2 × 1.0 ml in the package
Needle size: 27G, 29G
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.