White CINDERA Cream 70 ml
- White Cindera Cream is a skin whitening cream at home. The cream removes discoloration, improves the complexion, smoothes wrinkles and improves elasticity.
CINDERA whitening cream
White Cindera Cream is a professional cream that whitens the skin at home. The cream eliminates discoloration, improves skin tone, smoothes wrinkles and increases skin elasticity. The cream works on stains and discoloration of various origins.
3 MAIN INGREDIENTS:
6 PEPTIDES EFFECTS
- It helps to improve skin tone
- Gives the skin a glow
- Provides light skin tone
- Eliminates freckles, discoloration and dark spots
- It does not irritate the skin
- Tones and brightens the skin
- Eliminates wrinkles
- Deeply moisturizes
- Stimulates skin whitening
Who is CINDERA whitening cream for?
- To improve the condition of the skin, eliminate red spots, smooth and improve skin hydration. At the same time, it helps to maintain a healthy complexion. It does not cause allergies.
- To combat discoloration. As a lightening and whitening cream, CINDERA Cream works very simply to help cleanse the dermis and epidermis of free radicals and toxins that are often contributing to "age spots" and molasses, as well as other common pigmentation disorders.
- For the prevention of disease and photo-damage.
- Thanks to the content of vitamin C and peptides, it contributes to the improvement of the overall condition of the skin, thus healing acne
- Cinder cream on the skin is smooth, not sticky, does not cause discomfort or clog pores.
How to use Cindera Korean face whitening cream:
- Cleanse your face, apply the cream in the last stage of care or use it as a make-up base.
- Take a pea-sized amount of cream, apply to the face on 5 points: tip of the nose, forehead, cheeks, chin.
- Evenly massage the cream over your face until it is completely absorbed.
Expiry date: 3 years from the production date
Store in a cool place.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.
Ask a question
Write your opinion