The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a sequence of numbers from 1 to 4. For the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, a unique cross-linking technology is used, which is ensured by single-phase structures and even HA. The stable and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, thus minimizing the risk of injury and ensuring a natural effect.
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depth, lip augmentation, facial rejuvenation and volumization. It is distinguished by high quality and purity, which is achieved thanks to the unique technology of long-term dialysis of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium 1 is used to correct forehead wrinkles and fine lines around the eye. The filler has a HA cross-linking factor of 1 in 4 and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis. High purity minimizes inflammation after injection.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium 1:
- The minimum viscosity facilitates trouble-free injection.
- Low endotoxin content minimizes inflammation after injection.
- High stage of purification of hyaluronic acid
- Increased product safety thanks to the minimized level of BDDE residues, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions
- Lidocaine enables painless treatments.
- The stable and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler in the subcutaneous layers during injection.
- Perfect for thin skin and sensitive areas
- The series includes products that differ in the degree of cross-linking ha depending on the scope of application.
- Its cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Chaeum Premium 1 gives the effect of a natural-looking finish
Chaeum Premium 1 range:
- Forehead wrinkles
- Fine lines surrounding the eye
- Glaze lines
- Periorbital wrinkles (crow's feet)
- Perimeter lines
- The contour of the mouth
- Skin rejuvenation
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24 mg per ml
- Lidocaine 3 mg per ml
Chaeum Premium 1
- 2 syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 30G x 4 needles
- Injection depth: middle and superficial dermis
- Storage: room temperature
- Shelf life: 24 months from the production date