JALUPRO HMW 1,5ml + 1ml
- Jalupro is a preparation with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and a complex of amino acids, it contains glycine, L-proline and L-lysine - these substances constitute as much as 70% of the collagen structure. Technically called "skin biorevitalizer
Jalupro HMW is a preparation with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and a complex of amino acids, it contains glycine, L-proline and L-lysine - these substances constitute as much as 70% of the collagen structure. Technically called "skin biorevitalizer", it improves skin texture by reducing wrinkles.
The JALUPRO HMW product is intended primarily for mature skin and highly problematic areas:
- skin with signs of aging and photoaging - deep wrinkles
- dehydrated and poorly nourished skin - folds and furrows
- fresh stretch marks, scars and keloids
- face, neck, cleavage, backs of hands, body (mature skin), scalp
Jalupro HMW is administered into the deep layers of the skin in order to obtain an immediate filling effect, reduce wrinkles and, importantly, much longer hydration and maintain aesthetic effects. Deep application of the preparation containing amino acids in its composition more accurately and faster enriches the dermis with the necessary substances for the synthesis of collagen. Due to its increased viscosity, Jalupro HMW is also used for the correction of delicate areas that require special treatment, such as: the eye area, brow bone or temples. The use of the preparation allows for an immediate natural filling effect, which in many cases is sufficient to emphasize and restore the natural features of the face. Thanks to the possibility of administering Jalupro HMW using the cannula technique, this procedure allows for a wide range of applications and exceptional comfort for the patient. The ideal solution is to combine Jalupro HMW with the Dermapen treatment in several therapeutic sessions. The use of Dermapen approximately two weeks after the administration of Jalupro strengthens the stimulation effect several times, allowing for more spectacular aesthetic effects in a much shorter time.
The effects of using Jalupro HMW:
- long-lasting hydration and regeneration of skin areas that are most exposed to the formation of deep wrinkles and furrows - the skin of the face, neck and décolleté
- After the first treatment, the skin is taut, nourished, radiant and has a healthy color
- firming, smoothing wrinkles, reduction of atrophic scars and stretch marks
Capacity: 2.5 ml
- One syringe contains: 1.5 ml of sodium hyaluronate with a molecular weight of 1400-1600 kDa
- One vial contains: 80 mg of aqueous amino acid solution (1 ml)
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.