KAIRAX Fine lidocaine 1 ml
- Kairax Fine Lidocaine is a preparation designed to reduce superficial wrinkles and correct the volume of the lips.
Kairax is a Korean filler based on hyaluronic acid with maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness based on excellent technology. It is fully CE approved and contains lidocaine. This filler brand comes in 3 variants - Deep, Fine and Sub Q and is comparable to Revolax and Dermalax. Kairax fillers leave minimal swelling and less bruising. The product can absorb 1000 times its weight and has excellent water retention properties, which affects its durability and effectiveness.
Kairax Fine Lidocaine is a preparation designed to reduce superficial wrinkles and correct the volume of the lips.
- reduction of superficial wrinkles,
- lip volume correction,
- crow's feet shallowing,
- treatment area: lips, face.
Durability of effects:
- depending on the individual predisposition of the patient from 3-6 months.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- The superficial layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 30Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
The package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 30Gx12mm.
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.