S-DNA 0,2% 1ml
- S-DNA is a cell regeneration treatment using salmon derived DNA that repairs damaged and aging skin
S-DNA 0.2% is a preparation based on salmon DNA with strong anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. It enhances cell proliferation, tissue metabolism, heals tissue damage. It regenerates the skin from the inside, acting at the genetic level. After the treatments, the skin becomes firm, moisturized and illuminated.
- Stimulation of cell growth - Cell proliferation (Fibroblast, Osteoblast, Chondrocyte)
- Stimulation of A2 receptors - tissue repair (anti-inflammatory effect, improvement of microcirculation)
- DNA synthesis
S-DNA stimulates tissue regeneration and has healing properties in relation to damaged skin cells, from the epidermis to the deep dermis, ensuring a long-lasting effect. As a result, S-DNA strengthens the skin's protective barriers, keeping the skin natural, healthy and firm.
Key Benefits of S-DNA 0.2%
- Safe to use, no side effects.
- It activates the processes of creating new cells, quickly heals wounds and stops inflammation.
- Can be combined with other anti-aging drugs: hyaluronic acid, botox.
- Provides long-lasting results.
- wrinkles, excessive dryness, flaccidity;
- acne, post-acne lesions;
- unhealthy complexion;
- enlarged pores.
S-DNA works on tissue regeneration and wound healing by:
- Anti-aging effect
- Skin restructuring
- Anti-wrinkle effect
- Increasing flexibility
- Restoring skin balance
- Reducing the signs of acne
The maximum effect of S-DNA is expected in 3~4 sessions, 2~3 weeks apart.
- After 3~5 days of using the treatment, the skin will be soft and revitalized.
- After 2~4 weeks of using the treatment, skin elasticity will improve and fine wrinkles will become shallower.
- After 4~6 weeks of using the treatment, the volume of the skin is increased along with the lifting effects.
The package contains:
- S-DNA 0.2% (Sodium DNA 2mgl/ml) 1ml
- 1 x 1 ml syringe per pack
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.